I have a number of suggestions for the mobile drawer, once a user clicks on the ‘menu’ tab. I love the snappiness of the overall UX, but there are some things that I think could help improve the experience, keen to hear what you guys think…

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 22.30.57.png

Orange: Have a quick-drawer option for user menu within the mobile drawer. This can be additional to the existing placement of the user menu in the top mobile header - the reason for this is so that users don’t have to travel their thumb all the way to the top of the screen to independently reach their account options

Cyan: Is it possible to add a checkbox set of options for the Menu Manager, that allows admins to have Menu Items appear either in the Classic (Horizontal) desktop menu, the Side Panel desktop menu, the Mobile Drawer menu, or all three? I ask this because, the items within the ‘Hot’ sub-menu would look much better as top-level items on the mobile drawer and the Side Panel, but NOT for Classic header. For Classic, it’s cleaner for me to use a sub-menu as I’ve displayed here.

Green: Can we add fontawesome/icons to the sub-menu items? At present, it is a little difficult for users to easily scan this menu with all the text - having the icons on the side (even if smaller) would help make certain menu items more apparent to quick-tapping mobile users.

Pink: Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the breadcrumb here defaults to the very end of list when opening the mobile drawer. Would it be better for the breadcrumb to position itself at the beginning, like everywhere else?

Thanks again for all your hard work and efforts! :)

Featured Replies

No posts to show