Alpha 12 is rolling in!

We Did It Yes GIF

Another week, another alpha! This brings a whole bunch of fixes bringing more stability and a tiny new addition to the theme editor settings to control the user generated content font size independently of the UI for those who like things a little bigger (no laughing at the back, thanks).

As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts and if you spot any bugs, chuck ‘em in the bug tracker.

https://preview.invisionalpha5.com/topic/145-knock-knock-whos-there-alpha-12/

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Amerifax said:

Matt, where can I download the trial of 5.

Bob

There is no public download for IC5 just yet. You can only use it here on the Alpha preview site or ask for an invitation to become an alpha tester. You’ll run a demo instance of the site that you can play around with as if it was your own community.

I like some of the improvements and one of my favorites is you added the syntax highlighting with codeblock. THANK YOU!! this is very awesome and I needed this. If you just added the copy button for when the code is quite large the copy button really comes in handy.

# Python program to find the
# maximum of two numbers

def maximum(a, b):

if a >= b:
        return a
    else:
        return b

# Driver code
a = 2
b = 4
print(maximum(a, b))

Edited by MyWiseGuys