I’m not sure it is suggested before here, but one of the consistent challenges with Downloads app in v4, and now v5 is working with “Add screenshots“

Challenges:

• If you have 6 screenshot and want to only update the second image, essentially you must remove all 6, then re-upload them all again with new screenshot 2.

• Sometime (and happen often) images uploaded as is, is not display as is. for example the uploaded image number two, is not display in file view as second image. it sometime scrambles the sorting in there and I’m not sure why sometime this happen.

• WXV4CGS.png

Solution:

• I think solution is simple. how about using tried and working example of Gallery app? in gallery, uploaded images can be move around by dragging. so having that in Downloads is like I just remove image 2 there, upload new image and move it in second place. 🙃

I want to add, it will be really cool if this implemented on all “Upload” field type in general. it can extend to all over the community where this type of field is used. 🤔

https://preview.invisionalpha5.com/topic/149-downloads-add-screenshots/

Featured Replies

No posts to show