Just checking a few of the Tag pages I have on my Alpha 13 instance, and noticed that a lot of the ‘recent content’ items on a few of them have disappeared, leaving only one or two items left on the page:

Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.37.36.png

I’m assuming it’s because there’s a ‘time limit’ in place for the platform to assess what is considered ‘recent’ content, and removes any items past a certain time frame (when is that? Two weeks? A month?). Is there a way we can have a setting to override that? I can imagine having many Tag pages on my community that would have a certain ‘shelf life’ (i.e. a tag page dedicated to a movie release, or a specific event), and would prefer to have ‘archive’ tag pages populated with content by default, in case a user decides to check it out months/years after it stops being relevant.

Also as a side note; that image above lists only one item under ‘Recent Content’, but the date is months ago… so if there is a ‘time limit’ on these, I wonder what it keeping that particular content item from July 14th on that Tag page…? Unless it’s a bug?

Featured Replies

No posts to show