Suggestion (or maybe a bug) - Copy link feature in the main "Share" element is missing

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 02-31-25 A sneak peak at the Page Editor changes.pngOnly when you click on “Share this post” menu item in a particular post or comment, you can find “Copy link” feature with “Link to comment”.

My suggestion is that “Copy link” feature should be in the main Share popup as well, like “Link to this page/topic/article”

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 02-37-32 Not a bug but style issue.png

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 02-40-39 Not a bug but style issue.png

Edited by alextester

Featured Replies

While we’re at it, can we get rid of that horizontal line that appears on desktop in the Share popup? I know it’s there to separate the mobile “More sharing options” button from the rest of the social platform icons, but on desktop that “more” button never appears, so... it’s just redundant and looks uglyyyyy~

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 10.27.19.png

Edited by Dreadknux

24 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

While we’re at it, can we get rid of that horizontal line that appears on desktop in the Share popup? I know it’s there to separate the mobile “More sharing options” button from the rest of the social platform icons, but on desktop that “more” button never appears, so... it’s just redundant and looks uglyyyyy~

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 10.27.19.png

Which browser? I see this in Edge, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

CleanShot 2024-08-08 at 10.55.09.png

It’s happening to me in Chrome 127.0.6533.89 (Official Build) (arm64), on macOS 14.5. Just checked Safari on the same device, the button is actually appearing there so looks like a Chrome issue?

I’ve added the link and Ehren is going to sort out the rest and make it look non-ugly.

This is my life now with CSS.

CleanShot 2024-08-08 at 11.35.49@2x.png