Playing around with the Footer in Page Editor, and noticed that these three widgets, that are all set to the same block design (Minimal Grid) all have differing looks:

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 11.29.46.png

I like the design on the left (although not sure why the horizontal line/border separator colour is much brighter on Minimal Grid than it is in Minimal), and would like to see the same applied to the middle and right widgets, too. I know that for different nodes there exists different metadata that needs to be pulled (what forum a topic has been posted in, for example), but itā€™d be nice to have the option to broadly keep the designs consistent.

Particularly with the image thumbnailā€¦ I think the ā€˜Trending Contentā€™ widget could definitely seek the appropriate image associated with that content item (be it a Page record image, or a Featured Content promoted image) and display it there, and itā€™d look much better (and for Topics, well Iā€™ve been banging on for ages about how Topics should have Cover Image support like in Page records, Profiles and Calendar Events, so maybe now is the time to suggest that again! šŸ˜€).

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

and for Topics, well Iā€™ve been banging on for ages about how Topics should have Cover Image support like in Page records, Profiles and Calendar Events, so maybe now is the time to suggest that again!

Itā€™s on our list. We agree but we didnā€™t want to introduce something so deep so close to beta.