Would it be possible to save previous cover and profile photos in a personal or private album? Some members like to rotate images, particularly profile photos based on the season or holiday. Would be cool to be able to “switch” to a previous image.

https://preview.invisionalpha5.com/topic/69-profile-and-cover-photos/

Featured Replies

I agree - it would be good to have an ‘album’ or ‘bucket’ for cover images (maybe a different bucket for each particular node, or one for each database) that assigned usergroups can access so they can re-use already-uploaded images to new records.

To explain my community’s use case; we have a ‘News’ Pages database and use the Record Image field to add a hero banner/thumbnail… but it’s a one-time use thing. If we wanted to use the same Record Image for a new News record, months later, we’d have to upload the same image again. There are probably hundreds of identical images on my community’s ‘uploads’ folder over the years, specifically because we have uploaded the same image twice instead of being able to just pick an already-uploaded Image.

I wouldn’t want this function to be available to ALL users for every node (i.e. only News usergroup users to modify/change cover photos on a News database record, for example), but it would be a nice addition all the same.

I have had the same thought on articles. I have considered a bucket where you can upload dozens of images and have one assigned randomly per article.

I’m not sure Santa rotates his photos that much. I’ve never seen him in speedos at the beach during July, for example.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

I have had the same thought on articles. I have considered a bucket where you can upload dozens of images and have one assigned randomly per article.

I’m not sure Santa rotates his photos that much. I’ve never seen him in speedos at the beach during July, for example.

You DON’T want to see this in a speedo… ;)

363423440_10160049485247599_6878874570461320335_n.jpg

363783701_613866684200475_9110993602111725195_n.jpg

Edited by Santa Claus

Next time you visit Australia, you’ll have to come to Bondi Beach. All types of Santa’s show up in their best outfits as we approach Christmas, some NSFW.

There is also a charity for cystic fibrosis, and it was in July as well. 🎄

Home - Santa Speedo Shuffle 2022

On 8/10/2024 at 6:38 AM, Matt said:

This is amazing. In love this.

I’m going to tell the kids I know Santa.

If you think that is amazing, this is what it looks like before the 2 hour transformation! 😁

Michael Rielly3.png