To improve readability, lines need to be narrower (less words) and content font size larger.

I know I can change the font size under typography in my theme editor however that changes the font size of menus, breadcrumbs etc.. and I don’t want to change those sizes, only the content font sizes.

The way it is, articles are hard to read:

LogicPro11 c06- 14.jpg

I’d rather see something closer to that:

LogicPro11 c06- 13.jpg

Featured Replies

This is probably something you could do with custom CSS, but yeah maybe long-term there could be options in Theme Editor for different areas of the suite if you want fonts/sizes to appear differently (atm in my alpha instance I use custom CSS to set the article record title as a different font to the rest of the suite, I’m likely to do the same with font line heights in the content as well just to make it breathe a little better).

Moreover, if the default font-size and padding were optimized for readability, that would reduce the need for each one of us to have to tinker with customization options, theming or CSS.