Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, alextester said:

This is really strange I didnโ€™t see it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

It can be easy to miss things, so much to experiment with ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think itโ€™s missing the option to paste as plain text instead. We donโ€™t have that option on here, but its very important as some pasted text can be too large

Edit, I can see that it always pastes the text as plain

Edited by marklcfc

@StnCld316 The global font-size can be edited easily using the Theme Editor. Forcing a font-size using the post editor isnโ€™t ideal, since your users might find larger (or smaller) font-sizes more comfortable to read.

Screen Recording 2024-08-19 at 10.59.29โ€ฏAM.mov

If you only want to change the font-size for posts (and not the entire UI), you can do that with custom CSS instead:

.ipsEntry__post .ipsRichText{
	font-size: max(16px, 1em);
}
5 hours ago, Satioz said:

Well in the dark theme it is hard to see that one.

Schermafbeelding 2024-08-18 214210.png

The icon is faint when it canโ€™t be used. Once you select formatted text, itโ€™ll become easier to see:

1 hour ago, Ehren said:

@StnCld316 The global font-size can be edited easily using the Theme Editor. Forcing a font-size using the post editor isnโ€™t ideal, since your users might find larger (or smaller) font-sizes more comfortable to read.

<span class="ipsAttachLink_box"><span class="ipsAttachLink_title">Screen Recording 2024-08-19 at 10.59.29โ€ฏAM.mov</span><span class="ipsAttachLink_metaInfo"> <span>9.21 MB</span> <span>ยท</span> <span>0 downloads</span></span></span>

If you only want to change the font-size for posts (and not the entire UI), you can do that with custom CSS instead:

.ipsEntry__post .ipsRichText{
	font-size: max(16px, 1em);
}

OK Thank you very much for your help. Iโ€™ll try that.

13 hours ago, Ehren said:

Yes i found it out after this post, but maybe it was for some reason not working that moment. After this post it was indeed highlighted