Lets say i make a page in the app Pages , who is not connected to any database and make a cool page with page editor i cant make that as a landing page for my site.

so my suggest is to have that ability 🤩

Edited by Chris59

https://preview.invisionalpha5.com/topic/50-v5pagessuggest-custom-page/

Featured Replies

You already can. Its done in exactly the same way as a page which has a database. In the pages section of the admin CP, set it to default using the dropdown at the side of that page, and set the pages application as the default application for your instance

1 hour ago, Marc said:

You already can. Its done in exactly the same way as a page which has a database. In the pages section of the admin CP, set it to default using the dropdown at the side of that page, and set the pages application as the default application for your instance

ah i forgot , you guys like hide things for me 😂 am pretty sure you been on server at night fixing this 🤣 But thanks you already have that little feature

2024-08-08_11-03-38.png

Yes correct , but on database page you see it right away . just missed the down arrow ;)

2024-08-08_11-06-24.png

Edited by Chris59

41 minutes ago, Chris59 said:

ah i forgot , you guys like hide things for me 😂 am pretty sure you been on server at night fixing this 🤣 But thanks you already have that little feature

2024-08-08_11-03-38.png

Yes correct , but on database page you see it right away . just missed the down arrow ;)

2024-08-08_11-06-24.png

No problem. Any time you would like me to do nothing at all again, give me a shout LOL